Job Title and responsibilities - How long I had the Job -Why I left Job, ex. leave, fired etc.
1) Mc Donald's Cashier, responsibilities included: taking customers orders, cleaning the restaurant and preparing food.- I was employed part time for one year.- I left because I moved to another restaurant.
2) Arby's Cashier, responsibilities included: taking customer orders, cleaning the restaurant, and preparing food.- I was employed part time for two years.- I was terminated from this position.
3) Maintenance Technician, responsibilities included: maintaining the facility clean and making necessary repairs.- I was employed part time for two years.- I left this job to work as a teachers assistant.
4) Teachers Assistant, responsibilities included: helping the teacher correcting work, working with students in small groups, making copies, and assisting students with their work.- I was employed part time for two years.- I left to work as a special education assistant.
5) Special Education Assistant, responsibilities included: working with individuals with special needs, assisting student with academic work, assisting teachers to support students.- I was employed full time for 5 years.- I left to become a Detention Services Office for the Probation Department.
6) Summer Camp Counselor, responsibilities included: maintaining the safety of children while at summer camp, coordinating games for the children to play, and maintaining groups safety while at field trips.- I was employed during the spring, fall, and summer breaks for 4 years.- I left to become a Detentions Services Office for the Probation Department.
7) Detention Services Office, responsibilities included: working with minors incarcerated in juvenile hall to maintain their safety and security.- I was employed for 2 years.- I left to work as a Counselor for a Regional Center.
8) Counselor, responsibilities included: advocating for families with children with special needs, preparing annual reports, working with different agencies to provide services, and coordinating services for children with disabilities.- I was employed full time for 2 years.- I left to work part time as a substitute teacher and go to school full time.
9) Substitute teacher, responsibilities included: making lesson plans, keeping classroom in order, and teaching curriculum to students in the absence of the regular teacher.- I have been employed for 4 months.- I am currently employed.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excellent Work!
"A"
Post a Comment